Thursday, December 5, 2013

Resume Brainstorming

So I'm getting really excited about making this website! It seems be coming along quite nicely so far. One of the main portions will be my resume, and I've been thinking about how to present that creatively. So I've drawn up a rough draft (sorry for the poor picture quality!). 

My idea is that to present education and experience, I will put those on a timeline that will create visual interest for the reader. Then for the skills section I will list what I have in a  graphic representation to show whether I'm basic, intermediate, or advanced in that area. Then finally, I will present my extra curriculars by topic, such as music or leadership. These will be enhanced by icons and will be a column layout for more visual interest. Of course my fonts will be catchy and the pictures colorful. I think it should come together nicely :) 

I'm not a visual person at all so this is definitely significant progress! Yay for creativity! 





No comments:

Post a Comment